Conztract Electrical Installation
No matter the services you select, our main goal is to provide you with a quality services at an affordable price – in other words: quality affordable service.
We turn your dream into reality
As members of the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors (NICEIC) all of our work is carried out to the standard of the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE Seventeenth Edition). We are therefore able to certify all work carried out by Conztract Ltd.
Our electricians are highly skilled and qualified craftsmen with many years of electrical installation experience. By using our own electrician’s team we take great care to turn your dream project into a reality.
Conztract provides comprehensive Electrical services to the domestic and commercial market. socket & switch replacements, extra sockets & switches, fuseboard replacements, electrical bonding, lighting installations, emergency lighting, internal lighting, exterior lighting, rewires, smart meters, Part P approved installations , electrical testing, periodic inspections, RCD protection, intruder alarms, fire alarms, smoke alarms, electric shower installations, storage heaters installations, underfloor heating, home automation, building automation, weatherproof accessories and induction loop systems.
Our team of kitchen fitters is highly skilled and qualified craftsmen with many years of kitchen installation experience. By using our own kitchen fitting team we take great care to turn your dream kitchen into a reality.
Straight forward process
If you are looking for expert electric installation, the process will follow these 6 straightforward steps.
Make sure you have the details of your new installation or the layout plan to hand, together with the number of socket, switches, lights, appliances, to be installed.
- Use our free online free online Cost Calculator to find out how much the installation will be. Alternatively please fax or upload your plans or details to us on 00843 2899 471 or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will calculate the cost for you.
- If you are happy with the quotation, then one of our survey team will visit your premises to carry out a full survey of the installation area.
- Our surveyor will confirm your requirements and the final cost of your installation. If you wish to proceed, we will book a convenient installation date.
- All work will be carried out to NICEIC IEE Seventeenth Edition.
- On completion your electric installation will carry a 12 month workmanship guarantee.
Book Site Survey
A £30 fee is payable in advance for the site survey, which will be deducted from your invoice should you proceed with the installation with building Renovation Services Ltd.
A deposit of 30% of the final fee will be required on a booking the installation date.
Please contact us for further information.