Conztract rendering & Plastering
As a company with a diverse background in both commercial and residential refurbishments and maintenance, Conztract ltd offers a unique combination of value, personal attention, and tailored services. Providing both corporate clients or private landlords with the complete property refurbishment and maintenance solutions. for offices and residential properties, we genuinely enjoy and take a great deal of pride in our work and our excellent reputation has been earned by our professional approach and complete customer satisfaction.
No matter the services you select we undertake any project large or small, our main goal is to provide you with a quality service at an affordable price – in other words: quality affordable service.
We provide the Installation of new Plasterboard and skimmed and partition walls plastered. Plastering Repairs, Rendering Repairs,in and outside rendering, Wet Plastering, Dry Lining, Rendering, Re-Skims, Re-Skimming Over Artex, Patch Work, Coving, Damp Proofing…
If you are looking for expert tradesmen for your project, our process will follow these 6 straightforward steps.
- Make sure you have the number of sqm of the project to hand and work required.
- Use our free online free online Cost Calculator to find out how much the project would be. Alternatively please fax or upload your project details to us on 0843 2899 471 or e-mail them to email@example.com and we will calculate the cost for you
- If you are happy with the online free quotation, then one of our survey team will visit your premises to carry out a full survey.
- Our surveyor will confirm your requirements and the final cost of your project. If you wish to proceed, we will book a convenient start date.
- All work will be carried out to British building regulations.
On completion, installation will carry a 12 month workmanship guarantee
Book Site Survey
A £30 fee is payable in advance for the site survey, which will be deducted from your invoice should you proceed with the project with Conztract Ltd.
Please contact us for further information.