Conztract Plumbing & Heating Installation
As a company with a diverse background in both commercial and residential refurbishments and maintenance, Building Renovation Services ltd offers a unique combination of value, personal attention, and tailored services. Providing both corporate clients or private landlords with the complete property refurbishment and maintenance solutions.
for offices and residential properties we genuinely enjoy and take a great deal of pride in our work, and our excellent reputation has been earned by our professional approach and complete customer satisfaction.
No matter the services you select we undertake any project large or small, our main goal is to provide you with a quality service at an affordable price – in other words: quality affordable service
Conztract provided experienced, Gas Safe registered plumbers and heating engineers, (formally CORGI), are capable of handling all types of heating and plumbing jobs, irrespective of the size of the project. Whether you have a leaky tap, your drains are blocked, you need a new boiler installed or you need to find out why your radiator is hot at the top and cold at the bottom.
We offer a full central heating, boiler and gas appliance checks and can supply the appropriate Landlord’s gas safe certification.
Straight Forward Process
If we supply & design or you have them from elsewhere and are looking for expert tradesmen, the process will follow these 6 straightforward steps.
- Make sure you have the room’s sizes to hand or work required.
- Use our free online free online Cost Calculator to find out how much the projct will be. Alternatively please fax or upload your project or details to us on 0843 2899 471 or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will calculate the cost for you.
- If you are happy with the online free quotation, then one of our survey team will visit your premises to carry out a full survey.
- Our surveyor will confirm your requirements and the final cost of your project. If you wish to proceed, we will book a convenient start date.
- All work will be carried out to British building regulations. and Gas Safety and NICEIC Electric.
- On completion your project will carry a 24 month workmanship guarantee.
Book Site Survey
A £30 fee is payable in advance for the site survey, which will be deducted from your invoice should you proceed with the installation with Conztract Ltd.
A deposit of 30% of the final fee will be required on a booking the installation date.
Please contact us for further information.